Digging Through the Stash

Obaasama’s Sweater to VestWith my new motivation to use Obaasama’s stash, I found an almost completed project knit in soft pink ribbon yarn. There were two sleeves, the back, and the two front panels. It just needed to be sewed together.

Well, I’m not much into sweaters, especially considering the tropical climate here, so I decided to make it into a vest. So Rip, Rip! went the sleeves. At this point, Obaasama was probably horrified as she watched me do this. I wound up the ribbon yarn in to a pull skein.

Then, I started thinking about the buttons I bought from Christineberube and I thought, “Perfect!” And walla!

Leave a Reply